HR Analyst - 12 month Contract
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Analyst - 12 month Contract|
|Salary||£24000 - £26500 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date||12 months|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This growing high-street mixed good retailer is looking for an HR Analyst within the generalist support centre.
This is a well recognised retailer has a number of different business areas that allows for you to interact and support with a number of different teams within their head office.
As a HR Analyst you will be collating, developing and analysing HR metrics, (specifically payroll) & providing management information for the business.
Your role will be focused on -
- Assist with the development of HR integrated computerised system to fully maximise its uses
- Making sure arrears payments are processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Dealing confidential & commercial sensitive salary data
- The role demands you will be required to support ad-hoc HR policies & tasks.
To be successful in this position -
- you must have HR experience preferable from a retail or FMCG background
- Extensive experience with HR systems and analytics are essential as well as effective IT skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel.
- It is desirable that applicants have previous experience working within an HR/payroll function
- Have used or have understanding of iTrent (this is not desirable not essential!)
- Strong communicator - to help support effective working internal relationships.
If this opportunity sounds like you with the correct work experience please send your CV quoting the reference Q96529.
Though this is a 12 month contract there maybe a possibility of a permanent role or extension - the business where possible will hope to retain great talent!We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96529 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Advisor
£40,000 | North West England,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 22th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...