HR Advisor- Generalist
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Advisor- Generalist|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This leading and inspirational Outdoor Retailer is looking for a General Manager for one of their key units in Sussex.
Managing a team of up to 50 people and leading through your Department Management team; you will be an established retailer with extensive leadership & commerciality.
This business is reputable and a market leader, focusing on Outdoor, Home, DIY, and Garden. You must have extensive, big-box management experience, with a track record of success with both commercial & leadership qualities at a Store or Deputy Manager level. Garden experience is highly desirable however not essential.
The key tasks of the role will include:
- Managing the Profit & Loss of your Store & the Retail Operations - Working closely with the Service, Stock and Department Manager to execute the Store Plan.
- Motivate Department Manager's and People across the business to identify ideas for new products/services
- Ensure there are high standards of customer services across the Centre.
- Ensuring your team's Training & Development
Successful candidate responsibilities include -
- Recognise sales trends
- Engaging your team & ensure that sales strategy, sales targets and trends are well communicated to department heads and ensure these are filtered to supporting staff
- Assist Department Supervisors to organise their teams, setting weekly and daily objectives, managing staff productivity and other demands of their department.
- Support & monitor Performance level and executing development plans for under performance.
- Inspire & motivate new business ideas.
- Communicate progress to all and celebrate success!
- Have the understanding & emotional intellect that different approaches and leadership styles are required to manage different people and develop a range of leadership styles & apply them to appropriate situations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right retail leader. The role will bring supporting bonus and benefits to suit. There is also good opportunity to develop in a company that is undergoing huge change.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply now using an up to date CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96897 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Assistant
£25,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q77173_1494004414 | Published: 05th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group with major expansion plans In o...
- Assistant Director HR - Hotel
£75,000 - £80,000 | United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q103144_1494942752 | Published: 16th May 2017
We have a great opportunity with a wonderful boutique hotel based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking fo...
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1494138777 | Published: 07th May 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...