HR Advisor (Contract)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Advisor (Contract)|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
My client, a luxury wine specialist based in central London, is looking for an experienced HR advisor for a 3 month contract positon. The candidate must be immediately available to start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR advisor to play a key role in the development and wellbeing of the entire team, and regularly liaising with the CEO.
As HR advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with line managers in all areas of the business, providing support, coaching within the full range of HR activities
- Ensuring a fair and consistent management of staff, by maintaining and communicating current HR procedures and policies
- Review and develop the performance appraisal tools, assisting the HR manager in implementing new processes
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- A demonstrable background in HR, at advisor level, covering all aspects, ideally from a luxury retailer/supplier
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels
- Resilience, and the drive to work with pace in a fast moving industry
- An education to degree or higher
The client in question is a rapidly growing family run business, so you can expect high exposure and autonomy from day one, and must be able to hit the ground running in your supportive role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities, apply with an up to date CV today!We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100666 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail HR Manager
£75,000 | Antwerp
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- HR Manager (Retail)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
This well-known trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...