Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Adviser|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
My client, a very luxury and well-known brand is looking for an experienced HR Adviser to join the team in their London office. In this role you will support the business to achieve its strategic plan and objectives, through the planning, implementation and evaluation of HR policies, procedures/processes, systems and practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Previous experience in retail environment
- Experience of having to manage employee relations casework and recruitment drives in a multi-site capacity across the UK
- International HR experience
- Degree educated ideally in HRM with a People development / resourcing focus
- CIPD/Part Qualified
- Previous experience of managing project work to budget
- Previous experience of managing / supervising junior team members
- Performance management experience
- Evidence of experience of succession planning and developing team members
- Minimum A-level in German ( Must be able to communicate speaking, reading and writing)
You will also need to demonstrate:
- High standards of excellence
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Professional and logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates a high level of professional integrity
- Strong initiative and self - motivation
- Determination to succeed with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident in own actions and fosters confidence in others
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy
- Maintains a positive frame of mind in all circumstances
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Promotes personal credibility through working productively
- Approaches all aspects of work with passion, a positive attitude and to lead by example
- Works independently with effective time management
- To develop others and give recognition instinctively
- To seek and handle both positive and negative personal feedback
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary up to £40k. If you are interested please apply quoting reference number Q100876
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q10087 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Assistant
£25,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q77173_1494004414 | Published: 05th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group with major expansion plans In o...
- Assistant Director HR - Hotel
£75,000 - £80,000 | United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q103144_1494942752 | Published: 16th May 2017
We have a great opportunity with a wonderful boutique hotel based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking fo...
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1494138777 | Published: 07th May 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...