Horticulture Manager- Warwick Area
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Horticulture Manager- Warwick Area|
|Salary||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a market leading Garden Centre, is looking for an organised Horticulture Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their sites based in the Warwick area. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual passionate about gardening, home or horticulture, and is determined to lead a highly successful department. You will need to create an attractive and inspiring department that entices customers to buy and return.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 to provide outstanding customer experience within the Plant Area
- Tracking the department's financial contribution and make appropriate operational adjustments to maximise financial contribution
- Undertake informal audits of the department's look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards
- Adjusting the department's look and feel so as to entice customers to buy
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Good combined knowledge of horticulture and retail
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance in a retail and operations environment
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on standards and service.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £23k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q98718. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98718 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager- Truro Area
£25,000 - £30,000 | Truro, Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Store Manager- Truro Area A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a store in thre Truro are...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- General Store Manager- Swindon Area
£34,000 - £40,000 | Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref: Q100988 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
General Store Manager- Swindon Area A Flagship 'Big Box' Retail Store Manager is needed for a Sto...
- Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area
£23,000 - £25,000 | Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Ref: Q101391 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshir...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...