Horticulture Manager - Rugby
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Horticulture Manager - Rugby|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client, a market leading department store, is looking for an organised Horticulture Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their stores based in the Rugby area. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual passionate about gardening or horticulture, and is determined to lead a highly successful department. You will need to create an attractive and inspiring department that entices customers to buy and return
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 to provide outstanding customer experience within the department
- Tracking the department's financial contribution and make appropriate operational adjustments to maximise financial contribution
- Undertake informal audits of the department's look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards
- Adjusting the department's look and feel so as to entice customers to buy
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance in a retail and operations environment
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
- A history of working in a similar environment
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on standards and service.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98990 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...