Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Horticulture Manager|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A market-leading Garden Centre is looking for experienced Horticulture Managers to grow and develop the business at one of their many sites in Essex area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for exceptional individuals passionate about gardening and horticulture, who are determined to lead a highly successful department. You will lead and motivate your team to implement an impeccable level of focus on standards and service, and create an attractive and inspiring department that entices customers to buy and return.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 to provide outstanding customer experience within the Plant Area.
- Cascading technical knowledge empowering your team to implement high levels of service.
- Tracking the department's financial contribution and make appropriate operational adjustments to maximise financial contribution.
- Undertake informal audits of the department's look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards.
- Adjusting the department's look and feel so as to entice customers to buy.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Good combined knowledge of both horticulture and retail
- Key decision-making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance in a retail and operations environment
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £20-25k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100608 We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100608 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1494424827 | Published: 10th May 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...