HORECA and digital planning manager - Dubai - ARABIC SPEAKER
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HORECA and digital planning manager - Dubai - ARABIC SPEAKER|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||27 days ago|
Horeca & Digital Planning Manager (M)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Premium Brand team reporting to the Middle Eastern Activation Manager. You will be part of a team, focused on pioneering an offline/online platform in Dubai. You will be responsible for planning and delivering events and digital activities to fulfil the initiative plan for the markets within the cluster. In conjunction with the selected agency.. The events and benefits offered on the website will form a core part of the USP, with all consumer requiring constant engagement through the digital platform.
- Managing and leading the agency on activations and events, as well as coordinating with the market and cluster teams.
- Monitoring performance of activations, events & the agency deliverables.
- Managing & planning the digital content of the website, driving pre and post event communication and developing new ideas to keep the consumer engaged.
- Ensure the media plan / digital plan are effective and are in line with activation best practice and regulations
- Manage several work streams simultaneously
- Review brand initiatives and select activation tools
- Define objective and KPI´s in agreement with Activation Manager
- Align activities and materials with cycle plan and delivery on time against market needs
- Supporting the continued development of further insights in to how to improve activation within Dubai.
- Exploring new communication roots and tools to be ahead of the game.
- This role will require close collaboration with Group Digital, Cluster Brand Teams and Market SMS
- Prepare and train team members, promoters and hostesses prior to events and activations.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101525 | Published: 27 days ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Marketing and Events Manager
£28,000 - £330,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101640 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
My client, an iconic retailer with a strong heritage in the UK market, is looking for a Marketing...
- Marketing Manager - Retail
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101452 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
This large, international retailer has a world recognised brand. They seek a Marketing Manager to...