HORECA and digital planning manager - Dubai - ARABIC SPEAKER
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HORECA and digital planning manager - Dubai - ARABIC SPEAKER|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Horeca & Digital Planning Manager (M)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Premium Brand team reporting to the Middle Eastern Activation Manager. You will be part of a team, focused on pioneering an offline/online platform in Dubai. You will be responsible for planning and delivering events and digital activities to fulfil the initiative plan for the markets within the cluster. In conjunction with the selected agency.. The events and benefits offered on the website will form a core part of the USP, with all consumer requiring constant engagement through the digital platform.
- Managing and leading the agency on activations and events, as well as coordinating with the market and cluster teams.
- Monitoring performance of activations, events & the agency deliverables.
- Managing & planning the digital content of the website, driving pre and post event communication and developing new ideas to keep the consumer engaged.
- Ensure the media plan / digital plan are effective and are in line with activation best practice and regulations
- Manage several work streams simultaneously
- Review brand initiatives and select activation tools
- Define objective and KPI´s in agreement with Activation Manager
- Align activities and materials with cycle plan and delivery on time against market needs
- Supporting the continued development of further insights in to how to improve activation within Dubai.
- Exploring new communication roots and tools to be ahead of the game.
- This role will require close collaboration with Group Digital, Cluster Brand Teams and Market SMS
- Prepare and train team members, promoters and hostesses prior to events and activations.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101525 | Published: 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Digital Marketing
£80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q88135 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
International logistics group currently in the market to appoint a digital specialist to help dev...
- Tax Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101866 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
Job purpose: Principally responsible for all tax operations including VAT implementation and comp...
- Marketing Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q101881 | Published: 27th Nov 2016
A multinational F&B company is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Marketing Manag...
- Senior Brand Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101542 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Accelerate the growth and health of the brand. Lead the development of brand integrated consumer ...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101481 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity exits to join one of the largest drinks businesses in Dubai, working for ...