Home Packaging Technologist
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Home Packaging Technologist|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A well established Retail business based in the UK is looking to hire a highly talented and experienced Home Packaging Technologist to join their dynamic team in Leicester.
As the Packaging Technologist, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the whole product packaging development process from conceptualisation to finish
- Ensure the alignment of each project to product briefs and budget as agreed with the Brand Team
- Motivate, develop and share skills and knowledge with the team
- Ensure the implementation of the companys ethical standards during the packaging development
To qualify for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education, MBA would be a plus
- At least 5-8 years of packaging development experience within a similar Retail business
- Experience in sourcing the latest packaging technology
- Excellent project management skillsThis is a highly challenging position which in return assures of a rewarding tax
-free salary package in a company known for its fortitude and robust standing in the market.
If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to a bright career experience within an exclusive business, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97644 | Published: over 1 year ago