Home Manager- Oxfordshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Home Manager- Oxfordshire|
|Salary||£19500 - £23000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
My client, a market leading department store, is looking for a passionate Home Department Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their most high profile stores based in the Oxfordshire. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can create and inspire a team to deliver unrivalled customer service across the Home department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of up to 20 sales advisors
- Motivating your team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
- Pro-actively developing the customer experience alongside the operations teams
- Training your team to proactively hit home and furniture sales targets
- Driving a team to deliver in a customer focused environment is essential.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £23k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference 96770. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96770 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...