Head of Visual Merchandising
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Visual Merchandising|
|Salary||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
A major international retail business in clothing and fashion is on the lookout for a highly creative and passionate individual to be responsible for the whole of the company's Creative and Visual Merchandising proposition in all their stores and concessions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement innovative visual presentation strategies to build the most compelling and innovative ways to enliven the stores and create demand for the products that will drive KPIs.
- Bring the brand to life by working with its core visual disciplines, styling, creative handwriting and tone of voice
- Provide leadership and direction to the visual display team and ensure that the company's strategies are well reflected in all visual presentation
- Identify points of improvement in visual displays and ensure appropriate actions are put in place
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the visual presentation trends in both the local and international retail industry
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A proven product presentation expert with over 12 years of experience in building seasonal layout plans ( big-box and department store experience is a plus)
- Degree or MBA level of education
- Exceptional knowledge of the fashion retail industry
- Excellent people management skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Open to relocate candidates currently based in the UK & Australia
You will not only be rewarded with very real career opportunities but also an excellent tax free salary package with above par bonus and medical package for you and your family. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100850 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Assistant Manager (Fashion)
£23,000 - £28,000 | Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Ref: 99128 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This worldwide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mos...
- Flagship Store Manager (Central London)
£30,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101159 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most high p...