Head of Trading Support - Ecommerce
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Trading Support - Ecommerce|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. One of the leading retail and one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail, people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making the Premium department store of choice .
In this position you'll lead an operational support function to deliver a high quality and efficient support & analyst service to the Multichannel team. You'll be responsible for running insight and analysis to drive commercial decision making and also managing a robust and scalable operating model, improving systems, controls and processes where necessary to support a £300m+ online business
The role of the Head of Trading Support will involve:
- Insight & Optimisation
- Lead the Multichannel Insight and Optimisation team to drive commercial decision making across the Multichannel directorate but specifically focused on improving trading.
- Working closely with Trading teams to ensure data is driving their commercial decision making process through use of analytics, surveys, ratings & reviews and other forms of customer feedback.
- Responsible for an Insight and Optimisation Strategy with a transparent roadmap of prioritised deliverables.
- Run a detailed MVT programme to recommend functional changes with prioritised business cases.
- Lead the Multi Channel operational support team to provide a high quality, efficient support service to the Multichannel team, delivering within agreed SLA's and to agreed budgets
- Manage the day-to-day operational support relationship with our IS partner.
- Maintain and develop an operating model that scales to business needs efficiently and effectively, ensures continuous high level of service and experience for our customers
- Ensure all Multi Channel systems and processes are thoroughly documented, and drive the continuous improvement of these processes to optimise service levels and minimise cost
- Manage and optimise a set of SLAs, with key suppliers and mould these into a single, unified service delivered to the Multi Channel team
- Effectively manage and negotiate with 3rd parties for the provision of services that either replace or supplement internal resource
- Work closely with the Multi Channel team to understand current issues and ongoing requirements
- Direct and influence senior management on key operational areas to drive efficiencies within the Multichannel operating & functional model
- Provide operational knowledge, practical support & analysis reports for Multichannel projects
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive operations support experience, gained within a high profile successful corporate environment.
- Extensive experience of data reporting & analytics solutions.
- Senior, strategic experience of management, and leadership and driving change/ optimisation in a complex enterprise, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Experience of managing large cross-functional projects
- Extensive experience of enterprise-scale ecommerce operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good appreciation of financial management and budget control
- Good understanding of the operational issues and how to optimise/reduce costs
- Ability to think strategically but also to operate & implement tactically
- Pragmatic about method, but highly delivery-oriented
The successful candidate for this position will be rewarded with an attractive salary package that comes with excellent. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97268 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Content
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101638 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
Content Manager/Head of Content I am currently looking for a Content manager to head up the conte...
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...
- E Commerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London, London
Ref: 101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly ex...
- Online Visual Merchandiser
£23,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101539 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecom...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101616 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting...