Head of Stores Development
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Stores Development|
|Salary||£100000 - £125000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading retail businesses, driving one of the biggest enablers for the corporate strategy.
Through listening to both the customer and colleagues, the role will involve building the capability of the team, to develop a long term strategy and succession of projects to embed industry leading systems, processes and ways of working in all aspects of the store operation.
The role will involve:
- Driving improvements in the customer shopping journey
- Simplification of colleague roles
- Creation of a pipeline of activity
- Delivering productivity profit savings
To be successful in the role you will:
- Display strong leadership, coaching, development and performance management of teams
- Be a strong influencer
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Have experience of step change process improvement and innovation
- Have experience of wider store support functions (logistics, commercial, manufacturing…)
- Be knowledgeable of process improvement techniques (Six Sigma or similar)
If you have proven experience of delivering productivity gains and managing key relationships with exec teams and through to retail leadership teams, then this chance to join a company in a period of positive growth and change will suit you perfectly.
In return for you hard work and dedication you will reward with a salary of circa £120k plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.
Apply with your most up to date CV quoting ref. Q101535
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Education
£40,000 - £44,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101772 | Published: 17th Nov 2016
Job description: - Plan, organize and control all activities in Training Centre. - Supervise Educ...
- Mall Development & Design Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101837 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
Our client is looking for an experienced Mall Development & Design Manager to join their dynamic ...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Assistant Manager (Gretna)
£16,000 - £18,000 | Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway
Ref: Q101891 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
This world-wide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mo...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...