Head of Retail Operations - Premium Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Retail Operations - Premium Retail|
|Salary||£75000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A premium nationwide retailer is looking for a Head of Retail Operations.
This business looks is looking for a senior leader to assist with delivering the strategic plan across Fashion, Lifestyle & Beauty whilst continuing to deliver financial results, and manage a team through inspirational leadership whilst setting and cascading clear goals & objections.
The accountabilities include -
- Full responsibility for retail operation in the UK - the business area turnover is c70-100 million.
- To defines the UK service and sales strategy
- Responsible for the sales and operations of new & existing stores & concessions
- Being involved with Trade meetings and work closely with the Buyers regarding new product launches
- Commercial awareness & being involved with competitor analysis to drive results.
- Through the Business & Area Managers can produce compliant & legal store standards
- Working closely with CRM and the marketing team to drive loyalty within stores.
- experience and understand of clienteling and how this can be add to the current customer offer
- Working with other head office central functions to drive and deliver sales performance through talent management & management of operational costs and improvement
- Budget preparation and control, including loss prevention and maximising operational efficiency.
This role will be suitable for a retail professional at a Divisional, Regional, Head of Retail or large General Manager ideally form a fast past, premium, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle or Department store with similar turnover experience.
You must be seen as an influential leader who can share the vision with the whole retail estate as well as being able to communicate with the senior executive team and board level. The role will suits someone with great retail operations principles and can engage & lead the senior management team to executive a unique retailing offer. In return you will be rewarded a great package and a business you will be proud to work for.
From this information, if you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this level of position & its requirements, please apply and quote reference Q101112.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101112 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371_1487936303 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...
- Regional Manager - East Anglia
£50,000 - £65,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1490355878 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...
- Regional Manager- West Scotland
£50,000 - £60,000 | Glasgow
Ref: Q102679_1488465419 | Published: 02th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- West Scotland An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a mark...