Head of Retail Operations - Healthcare
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Retail Operations - Healthcare|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car+ Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A nationwide award winning high-street retailer is looking for a Head of Operations for their Healthcare division centring around leadership, service and commerciality of these branches.
With this business going through a change process this person will have a unique opportunity to develop a strategy suitable to service needs of their customer base. This senior leadership role is looking for an individual to help set & deliver the strategic plan of the business whilst continuing to deliver financial results, and lead a team through inspirational leadership whilst setting and cascading clear goals & objections.
The accountabilities include -
- Full responsibility for retail operations of the division which is looking after 80-100 stores
- Leading through 2 Group Manager's which in tail will have their own team of 2-3 Area Manager's.
- Driving a great customer service experience within branches and understanding the customer & client journey
- Responsible for the sales and operations of new & existing branches
- Working with other head office central functions and B2B teams to drive and deliver sales performance
- Driving operational and structure change for commercial benefit & have an understanding of right people in the right place to maximising the best service experience at a branch & field perspective that can be rolled out regionally.
- Talent management & proactive succession planning.
Tobe be successful you must have experience of -
- This role will be suitable for a retail professional at a Head of, Divisional or Regional Manager.
- My client is flexible on background as it's about the transferable skills! However healthcare, health & beauty, food and mixed goods retailers are a good fit.
- Experience of engagement of a team and driving of results through inspirational leadership rather than just operational processes
- Have dealt with the delivery of operational plan and business strategy
- Have dealt with the succession planning & colleague engagement of the team.
- Budget preparation and control & working closely with senior leaders to deliver the strategy in an ever-changing retail and healthcare landscape.
- Have led and delivered cultural change, engagement and commercial behaviours
Being a new role you must be seen as an influential leader who can share the vision with the whole retail estate as well as being able to communicate with the senior executive team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a nationwide brand in a role you can really shape and Drive forwards. Other benefits include Car or Car Allowance, Pension & Healthcare. From this initial brief, if you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this level of position & its requirements, please apply and quote reference Q100175.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100175 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Retail Director (Luxury Brand)
£85,000 - £120,000 | London
Ref: Q102543 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an except...
- Retail Manager - Bakery
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Food Retail Manager - DubaiLocation DubaiSalary £45,000 + Housing + BenefitsPosition: 102052Excit...
- Regional Manager- East London
£50,000 - £60,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102641_1487696249 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...
- Regional Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1487695855 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...