Head of Operations - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Operations - Fashion|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Relocation + Housing Allowance|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A unique opportunity has come up for a commercial retail position in the Channel Islands. My client is looking for someone from a Regional, Area, Franchise or Brand Manager that has exposure of managing a number of different stores through strategic business planning and inspiration leadership.
As a Head of Operations you will be in charge of operating the daily operations & the P&L of the allocated stores as well as having the autonomy to work closely with a number of Fashion Brands, which you will be the point of contact for. The role will be involved with communication and relationship building with a number of different stakeholders and partners from board level to the shop floor.
You roles and responsibilities will include -
- To ensure sales and profit growth in line with business plan expectations
- To ensure that all store Brands are fully compliant with UK parent company
- KPIs focus around both financial and non financial targets
- Awareness of season trends
- Build and maintain a strong team
- High level of commercial acumen and can plan your stores through short, medium and long term plans.
- Managing a team through inspirational leadership
- Working closely with the Buying & Marketing team regarding new launches, budgets and seasonal trends.
- Proficient on P& L reports
- Liaison wit the Buying & merchandising team
- Must be self motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment
- Is flexible regarding relocation
To be successful for this position -
- Area, Regional or Operations Management experience in fashion
- Managing Multi-brands is desirable but no essential
- Comprehensive P&L and budget forming and analysis
- Operated at a senior management level as this role reports to the CEO
- Strong negotiator with highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills
- Have experience and examples of driving results through maintaining excellent business relations
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK! Lower tax rate (only up to 20%) and social security & One of the sunniest places in the British Isles. Relaxing lifestyle - As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive relocation assistant, accommodation allowance, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q94853 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q94853_1413531270 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q75371_1494004545 | Published: 05th May 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head Chef
£34,000 - £36,000 | Bahrain
Ref: Q103091_1493794183 | Published: 03th May 2017
We are looking for a passionate Head Chef's/Chef de Cuisine's currently working within a well-kno...
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- Department Manager
£26,000 - £28,500 | Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Ref: Q103176_1495810766 | Published: 26th May 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned fashion retailer, that has a stong pr...
- Regional Manager - Scotland
£50,000 - £65,000 | Scotland
Ref: Q102680_1493722378 | Published: 02th May 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...