Head of Operations - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Operations - Fashion|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Relocation + Housing Allowance|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A unique opportunity has come up for a commercial retail position in the Channel Islands. My client is looking for someone from a Regional, Area, Franchise or Brand Manager that has exposure of managing a number of different stores through strategic business planning and inspiration leadership.
As a Head of Operations you will be in charge of operating the daily operations & the P&L of the allocated stores as well as having the autonomy to work closely with a number of Fashion Brands, which you will be the point of contact for. The role will be involved with communication and relationship building with a number of different stakeholders and partners from board level to the shop floor.
You roles and responsibilities will include -
- To ensure sales and profit growth in line with business plan expectations
- To ensure that all store Brands are fully compliant with UK parent company
- KPIs focus around both financial and non financial targets
- Awareness of season trends
- Build and maintain a strong team
- High level of commercial acumen and can plan your stores through short, medium and long term plans.
- Managing a team through inspirational leadership
- Working closely with the Buying & Marketing team regarding new launches, budgets and seasonal trends.
- Proficient on P& L reports
- Liaison wit the Buying & merchandising team
- Must be self motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment
- Is flexible regarding relocation
To be successful for this position -
- Area, Regional or Operations Management experience in fashion
- Managing Multi-brands is desirable but no essential
- Comprehensive P&L and budget forming and analysis
- Operated at a senior management level as this role reports to the CEO
- Strong negotiator with highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills
- Have experience and examples of driving results through maintaining excellent business relations
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK! Lower tax rate (only up to 20%) and social security & One of the sunniest places in the British Isles. Relaxing lifestyle - As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive relocation assistant, accommodation allowance, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q94853 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q94853_1413531270 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Area Manager - South East
£4,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102013_1491241287 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
This brand is a womenswear high-street fashion brand offering effortless catwalk to high-street s...
- Regional Manager - West Scotland
£50,000 - £65,000 | Scotland
Ref: Q102680_1490977840 | Published: 31th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Brand Marketing Manager
£55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q80625_1492081252 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Manager to join...
- Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar
£50,000 - £55,000 | Doha
Ref: Q102836_1490794182 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a rapid-growing Retail Company. They're looking to...