Head of Merchandising
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Merchandising|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A well established fashion retail business is looking to hire a talented and well-experienced Head of Visual Merchandising & Marketing to join their dynamic head office team.
As the Head of Merchandising, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis and research along with the Planning Director to develop the customer profile of the brand
- Provide direction and leadership to the buying team working within the fashion product ranges
- Monitor the brand's sales performance and adjust product pricing and sales plan accordingly
- Manage a large team including a number of Buying Directors and ensure that the team's performance and development needs are provided for
To be a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Business or equivalent, MBA would be a plus
- Solid track record of working within a senior management position with hands-on experience in a fashion merchandise environment
- Extensive experience working for a similar highly regarded fashion retailer
- Experience in product design would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the retail manufacturing and international procurement
- Highly innovative with strong commercial acumen
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97325 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Merchandising
£45,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their industry, is looking f...
- Head of Buying
£110,000 - £130,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the hear...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Senior Merchandiser
£55,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q102042 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading multiproduct retailer, with impressive growth plans for 2017, is looking for an excepti...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...