Head of Legal
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Legal|
|Salary||£90000 - £120000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Head of Legal
Our client is a growing Retail and Consumer business with a portfolio of many renowned brands across the MENA region.
Due to their expansion they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head of Legal to manage their in-house legal department as well as lawyers and other third parties who contribute to overall legal function. The key responsibilities will cover the following:
· Providing legal advice and support to all the company's trading divisions
· Drafting, negotiating and/or vetting commercial contracts relating to joint ventures, distributorships/franchises, leases, mergers and acquisitions
· Attending to corporate matters including incorporation of companies, restructuring, secretarial support for the meetings of Board of Directors and shareholders
· Arranging for the protection of intellectual property rights
· Outsourcing legal services and liaising with external counsels as may be necessary
· Providing advice on employment contracts, contractor agreements and marketing agreements
· Providing advice on all legal issues relating to the business in terms of consumer products, retail and leasing.
· Being a good Ambassador for the company with relevant authorities and ministries.
· Ensures the best adherence to legality in business activities and protect the company's legal interests.
· Prepare opinions on legal questions arising in the course of business.
· Ensure good methodical management of legal work for the company and provide legal assistance to all departments in claims, preparation and transmission of the necessary materials to judicial and arbitral bodies.
· Represent company in court and other state and public organizations in the process of considering legal issues.
· Develops proposals to eliminate violations of contract terms in supplying products, shortcomings and improve production and economic-financial activity.
· Controls the observance of the company legally established order of product acceptance.
· Develops proposals on improvement of economic and financial activity.
· Manage the department's employees.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99226 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q75371_1494004545 | Published: 05th May 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head Chef
£34,000 - £36,000 | Bahrain
Ref: Q103091_1493794183 | Published: 03th May 2017
We are looking for a passionate Head Chef's/Chef de Cuisine's currently working within a well-kno...
- Regional Manager - Scotland
£50,000 - £65,000 | Scotland
Ref: Q102680_1493722378 | Published: 02th May 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Area Manager - Algarve
£30,000 - £40,000 | Algarve
Ref: Q102851A_1493797005 | Published: 03th May 2017
Are you a Field Retail Manager within Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to...