Head of International Procurement & Supply Chain
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of International Procurement & Supply Chain|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and progressive business. The role is responsible for managing international purchasing and the supply chain to deliver long term competitive advantage by maximising value for money and creating value through new product development and efficient supply chain management.
As Head of International Procurement and Supply Chain your main responsibilities will include:
- To set strategic goals for procurement in line with the corporate strategy and market trends
- To manage and oversee the forecasting process to maintain supply cost effectively
- The effective management of a procurement team within the UK and China
- To manage costs within budget and liaise with the Finance Department and Senior Management in setting the Procurement budget
- To conduct and oversee all purchasing whether this relates to products, services such as HR, IT, freight overheads and sundries such as phones, cars, vending machines, etc.
- To review and report on supplier performance, conducting annual reviews of all major suppliers and annual visits
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a senior Procurement position within an FMCG business
- Understanding of international markets
- Team management experience and an ability to influence and encourage colleagues to work towards achieving required objectives
- Ability to set strategic direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate confidently and effectively within and across organisational boundaries, actively influencing activities within the business
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent)
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like a position for you and you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make your mark within a medium sized business then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99416 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...