Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This independent retailer is looking for a Head of Buying in Home within their Home, Bathroom & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is leading a team in driving the performance and making key commercial decisions regarding product and profitability within Home Living & Indoor.
This a lifestyle brand & retailer so ideally looking for someone within a department store or premium retail high-street, lifestyle or garden centre background.
As the Head of Buying you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive new product sourcing and maintain premium brand identity.
- Optimise the performance of the buying function through existing supply chain evaluation, sourcing new product from UK, Europe and Asia, that fit within the expected margins.
- Selecting & negotiation an aspirational product range is maintained.
- Implementation of new product strategy - The Management, development launch of Own-Brand
- liaison with the Store teams, buyers & supply chain processes.
- Management of supplier relationships to ensure high service levels continue and to optimise terms and conditions.
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- Substantial years experience as a Senior Buyer or Head of level
- Home & Gifting experience is essential from a similar customer focused environment.
- People/team Management experience with a track record of developing and leading a team
- Developed leadership qualities
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Has worked cross-functionally across teams
- Business astute with good market knowledge
- Own label & Branded buying experience
- Be able to quickly identify strengths and weaknesses across the product range.
This is a great opportunity where some can really steer & influence the whole category for the business not only will you be rewarded with excellent benefits but also be part of a retailer than you are proud to part of! If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q96531.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96531 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£110,000 - £130,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the hear...
- Head of Merchandising
£45,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their industry, is looking f...
- Commercial Director
£120,000 | Geneva,
Ref: Q80408 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading international retailer with operations across the globe is currently looking to appoint a...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Senior Merchandiser
£55,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q102042 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading multiproduct retailer, with impressive growth plans for 2017, is looking for an excepti...