Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This independent retailer is looking for a Head of Buying in Home within their Home, Bathroom & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is leading a team in driving the performance and making key commercial decisions regarding product and profitability within Home Living & Indoor.
This a lifestyle brand & retailer so ideally looking for someone within a department store or premium retail high-street, lifestyle or garden centre background.
As the Head of Buying you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive new product sourcing and maintain premium brand identity.
- Optimise the performance of the buying function through existing supply chain evaluation, sourcing new product from UK, Europe and Asia, that fit within the expected margins.
- Selecting & negotiation an aspirational product range is maintained.
- Implementation of new product strategy - The Management, development launch of Own-Brand
- liaison with the Store teams, buyers & supply chain processes.
- Management of supplier relationships to ensure high service levels continue and to optimise terms and conditions.
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- Substantial years experience as a Senior Buyer or Head of level
- Home & Gifting experience is essential from a similar customer focused environment.
- People/team Management experience with a track record of developing and leading a team
- Developed leadership qualities
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Has worked cross-functionally across teams
- Business astute with good market knowledge
- Own label & Branded buying experience
- Be able to quickly identify strengths and weaknesses across the product range.
This is a great opportunity where some can really steer & influence the whole category for the business not only will you be rewarded with excellent benefits but also be part of a retailer than you are proud to part of! If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q96531.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96531 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Merchandiser- FMCG
£35,000 - £50,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101816 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
Merchandiser - London Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser ...