Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Home - Gifting, Accessories & Bathroom|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This independent retailer is looking for a Head of Buying in Home within their Home, Bathroom & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is leading a team in driving the performance and making key commercial decisions regarding product and profitability within Home Living & Indoor.
This a lifestyle brand & retailer so ideally looking for someone within a department store or premium retail high-street, lifestyle or garden centre background.
As the Head of Buying you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive new product sourcing and maintain premium brand identity.
- Optimise the performance of the buying function through existing supply chain evaluation, sourcing new product from UK, Europe and Asia, that fit within the expected margins.
- Selecting & negotiation an aspirational product range is maintained.
- Implementation of new product strategy - The Management, development launch of Own-Brand
- liaison with the Store teams, buyers & supply chain processes.
- Management of supplier relationships to ensure high service levels continue and to optimise terms and conditions.
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- Substantial years experience as a Senior Buyer or Head of level
- Home & Gifting experience is essential from a similar customer focused environment.
- People/team Management experience with a track record of developing and leading a team
- Developed leadership qualities
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Has worked cross-functionally across teams
- Business astute with good market knowledge
- Own label & Branded buying experience
- Be able to quickly identify strengths and weaknesses across the product range.
This is a great opportunity where some can really steer & influence the whole category for the business not only will you be rewarded with excellent benefits but also be part of a retailer than you are proud to part of! If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q96531.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96531 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | United Arab Emirates,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Visual Merchandiser
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101623 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, oft...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101594 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
Looking for a merchandiser with a minimum of 3 years experience handling multiple stores. Merchan...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...