Head of Fashion Design
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Fashion Design|
|Salary||US$250000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A new opportunity exists with this leading global fashion retailer for a Head of Fashion Design. The role will be based in Sydney with a main focus on Womenswear - however they will also be responsible for Menswear and Childrenswear. The ideal applicant will come from an international fashion background and have plenty of experience working within fast fashion and understanding these trends in a truly international sense. The customer profile for the brands is typically younger women therefore a good understanding of current and future fashions rends is essential.
- Leading the design direction for the total Clothing.
- Developing the design vision of the whole company and working with the QA/Technical and Buying teams to ensure that the design is well reflected in the samples and prototypes
- Identifying new design opportunities and presenting them to the design team
- Close monitoring of the season's collection and advising on any adjustment if necessary
- Keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends and going on travels for design inspiration
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 15 years experience in retail design and buying
- Ability to influence and coordinate with a team across many different cultures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High level of creativity with a keen eye for design
- A competitive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Flexible to travel when needed
- Confident, dynamic and a self-starter
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to further learn and develop as a fashion design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96638 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Design Assistant
£15,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q103147_1495037670 | Published: 17th May 2017
Due to the growth and success of this retailer, they are now seeking a Womenswear Design Assistan...