Head of Ecommerce
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Ecommerce|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A very well known retailer and trend led fashion brand are looking for a Head of Ecommerce to head up the investment surge into their rapidly growing ecommerce team.
The main purpose of the role is to drive online sales and delivery of commercial objectives, and this will be delivered through an in-depth understanding of fashion and an ability to influence key decision makers at every level.
You will be working very closely with the Buying and Merchandising functions, and the MD in order to manage the online range for the brnad and will be reporting to and working with director level colleagues across all business functions.
The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for:
- Understanding the brand ambitions and communicating them to the online customer
- Control of the daily analysis of sales and performance
- The continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading site in conjunction with the UX team
- Keeping a close eye on the competition
- Management and launch of new brands and products in line with the multi-channel offer
- Execution of campaigns, events and promotions both own brand and third party
- Increasing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
- Management of product availability
- Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to a high level
- A true fashionista and ambassador for the brand
- Very experienced in online fashion retailing
- Incredibly organised and motivated to hit tough targets
- Active in all aspects of social platforms
- A respected Blogger
The online function is experiencing significant growth so this role will grow in breadth and depth as the company e-volves!
If you are an experienced online trader who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role for an interesting retailer or you are a senior retailer with a passion for fashion and a desire for a role in e-commerce, please apply using an up to date CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 99549 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Accounts Executive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102046 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
About the Role: As an Accounts Executive you will be responsible to ensure the management and eff...
- Category Exececutive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102045 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Job Description: Oversee third party service providers, set the pricing, contract and work with p...
- Digital Director
£80,000 - £170,000 | London
Ref: 101980 | Published: 22th Dec 2016
An exciting Digital Director opportunity has arisen to join a renowned international retail brand...
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...