Senior Merchandise Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Merchandise Manager - London|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! This international iconic retailer is looking for a new senior leadership position as an Interim Snr Merchandise Manager report into the board.
This business has over 50 stores in the UK & international with a turnover of over 100 - 150 million & is looking for someone like-for like experience to come on board and inspire & lead a team and work within their Business Strategy and principles.
The ultimate role is to deliver effective management and planning of inventory to deliver the sales and profit plan involved in the Stock Supply Chain, Forecasting and Space Planning for all their stores and multi-channel offer.
Your responsibilities are-
- To oversee the control of all stock, supply chain, availability, forecasting and budgets
- Managing & leading a team of 6-8 people
- Being heavily involved in the structure & succession planning of the team regarding the proactively monitoring of performances and stretch responsibility for promotion.
- To contribute and delivering the planned strategy regarding maximising sales and profit opportunities whilst achieving stock and service & margin contributions.
- Work closely with the Buying & Category team.
- Own brand forecasting and range plan in line with seasonal and trend demands
- Propose, agree and manage the clearance plan for products due to be exited from the business.
- Review weekly trading performance and achieved KPI's & identifying issues and solutions.
- Review weekly achieved sales, margin, stock & intake versus forecast.
- Manage the 'Open to Buy' process ensuring that stock levels optimise sales by minimising overstocks and maximising stock on key lines.
To be successful you will-
- Highly experience Merchandising (Head of, Merchandise Manager, Senior Merchandising) experience within a high-street retailer and to have traded a range through a WSSI & high experienced in Financial Modelling (e.g. Availability, intake planning, margin).
- They would consider most backgrounds in Fashion, supermarkets, home, mixed goods especially.
- If you are involved with international /franchise stores including overseas markets and logistics this will be an advantage!
- Must be able to lead and develop a team of Assistant Merchandiser (core and international) & Planning.
- Be able to demonstrate skills in the delivery of sales, profit and stock targets in a complex and fast moving environment
- Ability to problem solve in multi-channel business and work cross-functional with teams
- High level of influencing skills to make impact at a director level
- Plan, budget and forecast for a time period of 6-24 months in advance.
This is a great position for someone who is immediately available or looking for an interim position. If you believe that you have the relevant experience and are enthusiastic about this role, please apply now quoting the reference Q99846.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99846 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | United Arab Emirates,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...