Hats, Scarves and Gloves Designer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Hats, Scarves and Gloves Designer|
|Salary||£200 - £250 per day|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A leading fashion retail business is currently looking for an experienced Freelance Designer to work on their womenswear soft accessories categories across both knitted hats, gloves and scarves
To be considered you must be available to work in the company's head office for 3 days per week.
Working as Freelance Designer, you will have the following duties:
- Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
- Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and styles
- Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the samples and prototypes
- Keeping up to date with the current trends, ensuring that the brand's product offerings are in line with the preference of the target market.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Education to degree level or equivalent in textile/fashion design.
- Substantial experience designing soft accessories or print design for this category. Experience working with knits would be highly advantageous.
- Proficient in CAD and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Creative and has strong personal style
- Strong fashion and commercial awareness
- Available to work in-house
This is a fantastic opportunity to further learn and develop as a design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right experienced and qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98919 | Published: over 1 year ago