Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Grocery Buyer|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for a Grocery Buyer or experienced Junior Buyer, to join a fast-paced leading grocery retailer.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Developing key supplier relationships, including the management and negotiation of supplier accounts
- Ensure branded and own-brand product ranges within your category comply business strategy and match consumer demand
- Developing your team of Assistant Buyers
- Overall responsibility for the category
Necessary criteria include:
- Proven success in a buying or trading role, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Strong analytical mindset
- Previous category management experience
If you're interested in this role have the necessary skills and experience, please apply below. Grocery experience is not essential so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity then please apply quoting Q101289.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101289 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...