GM - Multi-Channel Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||GM - Multi-Channel Retail|
|Salary||£175000 - £185000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
A great new and exciting opportunity has arisen within this major MENA based retail company. They operate in several countries across the region and are a leader within their retail sectors. Their core vision is to grow to become the retailer within the region and also to further expand globally. They are committed to being the best and that extends across all the retail aspects of their business from head office to stores and distribution.
They now seek to hire a dynamic General Manager to lead, oversee and manage all the challenges that they face as they grow in this competitive time. This is a highly visible role that requires strategic thinking, strong commercial focus and the ability to execute plans and deliver results. The General Manager is ultimately responsible for transforming the retail operations (from Stores to Online channels) and as well as expanding the business with new store and brands.
- Manage and be accountable for the performance of the retail brands and channels.
- Lead and motivate across the board; sponsoring programs that will increase revenue and productivity and control costs
- Drive sales and implement the strategy development
- Enable the retail business to achieve top customer satisfaction and financial outcomes
- Manage, direct and drive the retail partnership strategy
- React to business trends in retail and make recommendations to change practices as appropriate
- Analyze the ongoing performance and trends in all retail shops with countries and devise and lead improvements
- 20 years minimum of diverse retail experience; predomination Retail Operations side.
- Ideally a graduate with a Bachelor's degree
- Global / international career experience
- An ability to develop, motivate and grow people, operations and revenue
- A proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability all retail concepts and channels in alignment with the business strategy
- Able to efficiently and accurately analyse current performance trends and identify leading indicators of future trends
If you think you are interested in this position, then please forward your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101424 | Published: 3 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Retail Format & Proposition Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101842 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
My client, one of the UK's most well-known food retailers, is looking for someone to fill an exci...
- Brand Marketing Director
£120,000 | London, London
Ref: Q80625 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Director to joi...
- Assistant Manager (Gretna)
£16,000 - £18,000 | Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway
Ref: Q101891 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
This world-wide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mo...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...