Global E-Commerce Product Lead - Japan
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Global E-Commerce Product Lead - Japan|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the fastest growing companies is aggressively looking to hire a Global E-Commerce Product Lead to join their team in Japan.
The Global E-commerce Product Manager is responsible for owning, planning and executing a development roadmap that will grow the business performance of regional e-commerce teams as well as create demand across other online and offline channels. This role must support regional implementation and operations, and shares responsibility with regional teams for regional business performance.
The role of the Global E-commerce Product Manager also involves:
- Managing the long-term evolution of the company's e-commerce platform to improve the user experience, consumer business performance , and training and support the country operation teams
- Creating new digital commercial concepts in coopering with product marketing, retail, IT, logistics and research & development
- Participating in multi-channel strategic planning, taking into account technology and consumer behaviour evolution
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years in a product management role for e-commerce
- Good business English
- Some experience working in global and matrix organizations
- P&L responsibility and financial/accounting knowledge is a big plus
- Passionate about commerce and e-commerce
- Creative and attuned to consumer needs, with entrepreneurial spirit.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97445 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...
- E-commerce Market Place Executive
£15,000 - £20,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101762 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
The Client is an up and coming online marketplace retailer that specialise in anything from elect...