Global E-Commerce Product Lead
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Global E-Commerce Product Lead|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An iconic footwear and athletic brand company is currently looking to hire Global E-Commerce Product Lead to join their team in Japan.
As a Global E-Commerce Product Lead you will report directly to the manager of the e-Commerce team. Your mission is to lead the development of the global e-commerce platform to generate demand for our brands and products.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Management of the long-term evolution of the e-commerce platform, to improve the user experience (layout, usability, content architecture, perceived performance, consistency), consumer business performance (better and new ways to sell), internal business performance (improved or automated merchandizing and marketing, actionable analytics), and the training and support of country operation teams.
- Take ownership of the prioritization of enhancements in order to maximize the added-value for the business, across brand equity, financial value and operational efficiency
- Cooperate closely with the manager of the e-commerce team to help build a talented e-commerce team.
- Creation of new digital commercial concepts, in close cooperation with product marketing, retail, IT, logistics, and research & development, as well as regional e-commerce teams, from concept design through positioning, user experience, delivery, and commercial evaluation based on research, prototyping and user testing
- Regional sell-in to ensure the effective deployment of global platform features to regional sites, including support for the development and deployment of regional fulfilment and operations
- Monitoring and analysis of traffic, user and business measurements to spot trends and opportunities, and identify insights into the consumers, the market, our products, and our practices of merchandizing and promotion as well as marketing
- Participate in multi-channel strategic planning, taking into account technology and consumer behaviour evolutions, aiming to improve the consumer experience.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience in a Product Management role for e-Commerce
- Bachelor's in Business or Marketing
- Very strong written and communication skills in English is a must(Japanese is plus)
- Must be comfortable leading workshops and presenting to senior management)
- Some experience working in global and matrix organizations
- Some experience with mobile a big plus
- P&L responsibility and financial/accounting knowledge a big plus
- Affinity with sport and sport fashion.
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97399 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...