Global Digital Marketing Lead
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Global Digital Marketing Lead|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An iconic footwear and athletic brand company is currently looking to hire Global Digital Marketing Lead to join their team in Japan.
As a Global Digital Marketing Lead you will report directly to the manager of the digital marketing team. Your mission is to develop a lasting impression of our lifestyle brands among consumers via digital channels (.com, social media, etc.), maintaining a premium brand identity with strong global consistency. Act as an advocate of the consumer, a tastemaker for the lifestyle category, and a guardian of the digital channels and other responsibilities will include:
E-commerce-enabled web site:
- Deliver front-end design
- Align regions on front-end design
- Create global digital brand content for site launch (excl. contents in Shop section)
- Create web style guide and list of brand content requirement
- Create technical documentation (e.g. site map, wireframe, checklist) for front-end design
- Provide guidance on brand presentation during site build phase
Digital brand campaigns:
- Plan global digital marketing calendar for lifestyle category
- Create and execute seasonal digital brand campaigns and align digital marketing activities with brand marketing and retail
- Manage agencies including drafting agency briefs, supervising production and implementing digital brand campaigns
- Create social media strategy and conduct social listening research and turn data into meaningful insights
- Provide guidance on digital marketing execution in regions
- Supervise regional digital marketing activities and ensure brand consistency globally
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of Marketing or eCommerce experience
- Bachelor's in Business or Marketing
- Very strong written and communication skills in English is a must(Japanese is plus)
- Passionate about digital culture, web/internet technology, new and future forms of interaction between people.
- Structured, organized, practical, with a track record of delivery, ability to juggle multiple projects/partners simultaneously. Proven ability to consistently deliver projects on time, on budget, and with high quality results.
- Contribute digital and technical expertise to the company.
- Affinity with sport and sport fashion.
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97398 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Marketing Analyst
£24,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102128 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to joi...
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...