Global Brand Manager - Homecare sector
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Global Brand Manager - Homecare sector|
|Salary||£54000 - £69000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, gym, agile working|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Job Title: Senior Global Brand Manager - Homecare sector
Benefits: Bonus, Agile Working, Location Allowance, Onsite Gym
ABOUT THE ROLE: We are looking for a talented Senior GLOBAL Brand Manager with brand development and, in particular, communications experience to join the largest portfolio in it's sector.
You also need that all important strategic thinking, brand equity management and proven ability to work independently.
This is a 12 month contract role however the right candidate will more than likely stay in the role or move internally
As a Senior Global Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work with CMI and global agency partners to improve the communication of our brand functional promise.
- Monitor the media plans of the top 10 markets - with the help of our new communications planning team at PHD - and report bi-monthly to the GBT on the quality and consistency of our communications across the globel
- Lead our PR agency in social responsibility
- Work with the innovation team and the GBT to ensure the outcomes of this project are implemented in market.
- Lead key communication projects through to implementation.
- Lead global roll-out of packaging design
- Be the main point of contact for ad hoc packaging queries and ensuring that all new packaging is in line with Global guidelines
- Brand Strategy - update the fundamentals of the brand strategy as required during the year
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- What we really want from you is drive and ability to hit the ground running to get the most out of this opportunity.
- The ideal candidate would be a talented Senior Brand Manager with exceptional Brand Development experience at regional and/or global leadership level.
- Experience in managing others to deliver great work.
- Highly organised and reliable.
- Ability to manage effectively with change and complexity - complex, dynamic markets.
- Able to work with diverse group of people, and reach out to people across geographies.
- Confidence to liaise directly with senior stakeholders - the brand SVP, RCVPs, lead markets
- And the ability to inspire and get the best out of our agency partners - one of the perks of the role is that we work directly with leading thinkers and creatives at our agencies
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- UK license
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP BEHAVIOURS:
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Building Talent & Teams
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96159_1413308666 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102778_1490792326 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: A well-established retail company is currently seeking an experienced and passio...
- Trading Manager
£32,000 - £45,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q103060_1492798436 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Trading Manager to join ...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493135740 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Commercial Planning Manager - Own-brand food
£30,000 - £35,000 | Middlesex
Ref: Q101964_1493217972 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Commercial Planning Manager. ...