Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Gifting Technologist|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A well established UK retail business has recently opened an exciting and challenging opportunity. They are currently looking to hire a talented and skilled Gifting Technologist for furniture, lighting, and home textile to be based in their head office in Leicester.
As a Gifting Technologist, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the product development stage, ensuring that all technical aspects of the product are executed correctly
- Regularly reviewing and developing the furniture, home textile and lighting quality standards
- Keeping track of the latest technical developments within the industry
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in working with home textile, furniture and lighting.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient and confident
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to further learn and develop as a fashion professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97185 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Womenswear Knitwear and Jersey Garment Technologist
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102866_1490093490 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...