General Manager - Wiltshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||General Manager - Wiltshire|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
A luxury global fashion retailer is seeking an experienced General Manager to lead one of the UK's prominent stores, in the Wiltshire area.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional 'customer first' culture
- Effectively communicating the company's vision and business strategy to your in-store team
- Bringing your in-depth knowledge of the fashion market, to drive and maximise sales
The skills required for this role include:
- Significant experience in managing a high turnover and volume driven business in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to engage and develop your team through strong, committed leadership
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with a customer-focused approach at all times
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Store Manager to work with a prestigious fashion brand, offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you meet the criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting the reference Q99023
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 99023 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...