Freelance Technologist - Lighting & SDA
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Freelance Technologist - Lighting & SDA|
|Salary||£250 - £350 per day + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This UK retailer is looking for a freelance Technologist to join their Electrical & Home team.
This is a hands on Technical role & is looking for an individual who has understanding of the methods and processes within the retail sector. Previous experience of working to a critical path and working closely with buyers and merchandisers is essential.
Lighting and SDA is currently a big growth area for this retailer and remains a focus going forward.
As a Technologist, your responsibilities will include:
- Critical path management from concept through to launch.
- Must have electrical experience in SDA or other large electrical product categories
- Oversee the inspection process on existing and new products, making sure all products are fit for purpose and conform to legal requirements.
- Continually analyse returns and recommend corrective solutions.
- Travel within Europe and to the Far-East on a seasonal basis
To be successful, you will:
- Have significant technical experience ideally within electrical either form a retailer, supplier or manufacturer.
- Have strong leadership skills and qualities.
- Ability to prioritise work loads in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Be highly organised & commercial and be able to convey technical detail in a clear and concise manner.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
This is currently a freelance contract rolling contract, for 4 days a week. This will be dependent of the needs of the business and the availability of the candidate and probably looking like a 2-3month period. If this role sounds suitable and you also believe you have the relevant skills; please apply with an up to date CV quoting the reference Q98240.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98240 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- NPD Technologist
£15,000 - £18,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102780_1489059661 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading business within the FMCG industry is currently looking for...