Freelance Designer - Wall Art
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Freelance Designer - Wall Art|
|Salary||£250 - £350 per day + + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-street retailer for an experienced Freelance Home Wall Art Designer. This multi-channel retailer you be overseeing the design of the product & packing in this area.
Working as Freelance Designer, you will have the following duties:
- Opportunity to work closely with the buyer and designer, as well as work on own projects.
- Can collate key trend information and develop own ranges to win business as well as work closely with own-brand team,
- We have a good factory based in China but need help to guidance/image sourcing to increase business levels.
- Opportunity to travel to the Far-East to work with factory.
Ideal candidate needs to have an art background and able to produce hand-painted artwork that can be replicated by the factory.
- Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
- Very good knowledge of wall art - who are the key artists / photographers, galleries, places to get inspiration
- Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and style
- Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the samples and prototypes
- Candidate needs to be designer with experience of sourcing imagery for photographic wall art
- Have used large imagery websites along with independent photographic to build up a portfolio
- Good at picture manipulation for the perfect print!
- Proficient in photoshop & Illustrator
Excellent communication skills
Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Has lots of energy and drive and can work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to further learn and develop as a design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment. This role currently requires 2 days a week for 2 months however this maybe extended.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you think that you have the right experienced and qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today quoting the reference Q98136.
Ref: Q98136 | Published: over 1 year ago