Freelance Designer (Tailoring)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Freelance Designer (Tailoring)|
|Salary||£200 - £350 per day|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This multichannel, fashion focused retailer seeks a Freelance Designer to join its Tailoring Womenswear team 3 days per week for a period of 3 months
* To develop and maintain knowledge of current and potential market/fashion trends and be able to put forward these proposals to their line manager in a confident and enthusiastic manner
* To contribute to the strategic plan for the product area by proposing ideas about the latest shapes, colours, moods, fabrics and techniques
* Report in to the Design Manager and assist in designing commercial specifications, targeting the correct target market
Successful candidate will:
* Have recent experience working within Tailoring womenswear design within a leading retailer or major UK supplier
* Be very strong on trend information with a technical ability to interpret trends into contemporary product
* Possess a strong portfolio within ladieswear, you must be able to demonstrate aspirational and trend led designs
* Be an established Ladieswear Designer or Senior Designer who will be available to start at short notice
This role is not home-based so candidates will need to be commutable to London as you will be required to work in-house for 3 days.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98976 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Design Manager
£75,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q85407_1490804485 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading retailer currently looking to appoint a strong designer in the fashion division. The remi...