Freelance Designer - Home Textiles
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Freelance Designer - Home Textiles|
|Salary||£220 - £250 per day + + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-street retailer for an experienced Freelance Designer. This multi-channel retailer, you be overseeing the Home Department looking after textile Design within their Homewares range.
This business is doing very well record levels of market share & single-digit growth in 2014. In this role you participating in the Design strategy for a given product range
Working as Freelance Designer/Print Designer, you will have the following duties:
· Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
· Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and styles
· Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the samples and prototypes
· Keeping up to date with the current trends, ensuring that the brand's product offerings are in line with the preference of the target market.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
· Substantial experience designing soft accessories or textile design for Home category. Experience working with knits would be highly advantageous.
· Proficient in CAD and Illustrator
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional organisational and planning skills
· Creative and has strong personal style
· Strong fashion and commercial awareness
· Available to work in-house
This is a fantastic opportunity to further learn and develop as a design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you think that you have the right experienced and qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today quoting the reference Q97115.
Ref: Q97115 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Womenswear Senior Designer- Jersey
£35,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101911 | Published: 03th Dec 2016
This beautiful contemporary Womenswear premium brand is looking for a Senior Designer with Jersey...