Franchise Operations Manager- London (+ international travel)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Franchise Operations Manager- London (+ international travel)|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Travel + Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This iconic UK brand & retailer with over 100 years on the UK high street is looking for a senior operator for their international expansion.
This business has currently stores within the Middle-East, Asia and Europe and is looking to expand on their franchise model.
This role will be based in the UK but will require extensive travel to their franchise partner in the Middle-East or Far-East Asia depending where the candidates' expertise are.
This role will be involved in -
- Driving the team performance
- store standards and commercial growth within the market .
- exceeding the ROI of franchisee,
- looking at sales & royalties,
- Plan and manage territory costs and resources to agreed budgets and timescale
- operations strategies over the number of stores &
- maintain and delivering a strong retail franchise partnership.
Though hand-on there is a more strategic element to the role where you will be looking a the short, medium and long terms plan in regards to budget, marketing and maximising sales opportunities and revenue generation. You must have a commercial eye for detail is important in regards to store layout, project manager of new store opening & brand standards!
To apply for this role you must -
- Have area or regional retail experience within Apparel, Mixed products or department store environment
- Must have experience working with international franchisee's in the Middle-East or Far East Asia
- Excellent communicator across all international parties.
- Strong negotiator with highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills
- Have experience and examples of driving results through maintaining excellent Franchise relations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
Competitive salary, package, travel, accommodation and other benefits make this an even more exciting role with the opportunity to progress within their international team for a brand you will be proud to work for! If this sounds like you please send your cv and quite the reference Q96287.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96287_1414408463 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1492681970 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...
- Brand Marketing Manager
£55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q80625_1492081252 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Manager to join...
- Finance Controller
£70,000 | London
Ref: Q87733_1491916905 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a financial controller. The ideal...
- Area Manager - South East
£4,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102013_1491241287 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
This brand is a womenswear high-street fashion brand offering effortless catwalk to high-street s...