Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||FPA Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A leading retail firm is on the look-out for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for their head office in Dubai.
As an FP&A manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the role of the preparation of MR (budgets, forecasts/ re-forecast), enhancing strategic and operational planning for the business.
- Establish and administer all aspects of annual planning (including cash, P/L, B/S and capital expenditures) and quarterly reforecasting processes covering: control policies, procedures, timelines, activities, content, formats, templates, reviews, consolidations, presentations, systems updates, and distribution.
- Developing/ preparing presentation packs, through co-ordination of all Directors, Head of Departments (cross-function) and reporting directly to CFO.
- Analyze historical performance, bridge actual vs. budget performance, suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Product P&Ls and analysis including dashboards that highlight performance, profitability and trendsTimely, quality compilation of the monthly reporting pack.
- Ensure all reporting is underpinned by conclusive insight and analysis
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Qualified accountant certification, minimum 3+ years post qualified (prior FPA experience a must /building financial models).
- Experience with at least one financial planning / management reporting system (Hyperion, Cognos)
- Highly proficient in Excel/advance formulas - deep financial modeling and data mining expertise; proficient in PowerPoint.
- A high degree of accountability demonstrated through their performance.
- Accurate, high level of attention to detail.
An exceptional tax free salary package and unlimited career potential awaits the successful applicant. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV in a Word Document format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100777 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Department Manager
£26,000 - £28,500 | Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Ref: Q103176_1495810766 | Published: 26th May 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned fashion retailer, that has a stong pr...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...