Food Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Food Development Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An award winning leader in the hospitality industry who constantly strives to offer the highest quality, choice and value to their nationwide customer base is looking for a passionate, creative food development manager to join their expanding team.
The principal role of the Food Development Manager covers the following areas:
- Continuous evaluation of the current range of products and menu dishes to identify improvement in the quality of existing lines.
- Developing new dishes and food offers that will compliment and improve the product offer
- Managing the product development cycle from concept to launch and delivering projects in line with the critical path
- Liaising with the Purchasing Manager to source new suppliers and new cost effective but high quality ingredients and products
- Monitoring quality through taste panels and on going product evaluation to ensure compliance to product specifications
- Liaising with managers throughout the business to ensure 'customer satisfaction' is maintained & developed through constant feedback
- Maintaining up to date competitor information
- Keeping on top of market trends and customer needs
The ideal candidate will have experience in food product development management in the restaurant, foodservice or retail environments. You will have successfully managed projects through the development cycle launching innovative products and hitting deadlines and commercial targets. You will have a genuine passion for food, a creative flair, enjoy keeping on top of consumer trends and drive to deliver excellent customer service.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97170 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- QA Technologist - Food
£25,000 - £30,000 | Chiswick, London
Ref: Q103018_1492094273 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
A leading television shopping channel is looking for a QA technologist to facilitate the maintena...