Food Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Food Development Manager|
|Salary||£41000 - £47000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A business committed to supplying quality and responsibly-sourced, great-value foods is looking to recruit a Food Development Manager. This is a very important role within the team and you will be responsible for delivering outstanding product quality and exciting innovation while leading and motivating the development team to push boundaries and deliver excellence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning and management of the NPD process
- Leading and coaching your team to achieve market leading product development and creating a passionate, foodie culture
- Setting and driving the development agenda and applying your expertise to deliver excitement for the customer while also being aligned to the business values
- Working very closely with cross functional teams
- Managing the category budgets
- Developing and maintaining productive supplier relationships
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Experienced in a food development manager position either in food manufacturing or retail
- An experienced manager and developer of people
- Creative and have a passion for all things food related
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to drive change
- A strong, engaging character who can present to key stakeholders confidently and challenge and influence when required
- Commercially aware
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96869 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- NPD Technologist
£15,000 - £18,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102780_1489059661 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading business within the FMCG industry is currently looking for...
- Quality Assurance Technician (Temp)
£30,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102864_1490087853 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...