Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Food Buyer|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
My client, a leading , luxury specialist food retailer is looking for an experienced food buyer to lead their chilled food and deli department.
As Chilled Food buyer, you will be responsible for the new and innovative direction for this high profile department by;
- Taking responsibility for sourcing, managing the whole product range, negotiating with suppliers
- Managing each product from concept to launch
- Driving the promotional strategy within the category
The successful candidate will:
- Aready have established experience as a food buyer, ideally within chilled and/or deli
- Demonstrate, a proven track record of supplier negotiation
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
In addition you need to be passionate about the food and the industry and demonstrate a proven track record within your field.
If you are up for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97541 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
- Head Category Manager - Fresh
£75,000 - £100,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q101272_1494175514 | Published: 07th May 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Category Manager, to join one of the UK's FTSE l...