Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Food Buyer|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
My client, a leading , luxury specialist food retailer is looking for an experienced food buyer to lead their chilled food and deli department.
As Chilled Food buyer, you will be responsible for the new and innovative direction for this high profile department by;
- Taking responsibility for sourcing, managing the whole product range, negotiating with suppliers
- Managing each product from concept to launch
- Driving the promotional strategy within the category
The successful candidate will:
- Aready have established experience as a food buyer, ideally within chilled and/or deli
- Demonstrate, a proven track record of supplier negotiation
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
In addition you need to be passionate about the food and the industry and demonstrate a proven track record within your field.
If you are up for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97541 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
- Category Merchandising Manager- Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q1020565_1488278302 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...