Flagship Store Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Flagship Store Manager|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
My Client, a leading UK brand, is looking for a Flagship Store Manager with excellent leadership skills and a proven track record of delivering sales through service, managing large team and exceeding on customer service measures. This is an opportunity for a highly experienced individual who can consistently deliver results and company objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing high performing team, continually raising the bar and manage performance using best performance tools. Coaching and developing, engaging and managing absence.
- Competently and confidently communicate key business messages to the store team regularly
- Proactively planning future store activity on a medium and long term basis to adapt to the changing market conditions ensuring long term commercial success.
- Proactively managing the shop floor and customer's floor, ensuring the team is engaged, managing a relaxed and comfortable environment for customers.
- Taking ownership for the commercial performance of the store against all individual and store KPI objectives and targets
- Developing and maintaining a robust relationship with your peers within your region and a Regional manager
To be successful in this position you must have a proven track record of -
- Delivering long term commercial results through a team as well as exceptional service
- Success at building a long lasting customer relationship and acting on their needs
- Taking your own initiative and making decisions for the business and brand
- Creating new business opportunities to expand and grow the business
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40k, have an opportunity to earn additional bonuses based on your performance and take advantage of several company discounts.
If you have what it takes to become a part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV quoting the reference Q100321
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100321 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Flagship Store Manager - Aberdeen
£30,000 - £35,000 | Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Ref: Q101504 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Aberdee...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...