Buyer - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Fashion|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is looking for a Buyer to join this boutique fashion, footwear & outdoor wear retailer & supplier.
This multi-product retailer has international presence with growing product categories within trend-led retailing. This is a maternity cover position for 9 months with the potential of being extended and will be best suited to a Senior Assistant /Junior or Buyer level who is immediately available.
The duties and responsibilities centre around supporting the Head of Buying in branded buying and ranging strategy business plan.
Key responsibilities -
- Prioritising workflow and conducting regular team reviews to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
- Negotiating cost prices and delivery dates.
- Selection Buyer of core range from the international office
- Still have the opportunity to manage and develop key strategic relationships with suppliers
- Maintain excellent knowledge of market and industry developments
- Improve gross margin and category sales
- Review current sourcing methods and suppliers to ensure value for money and ethical sourcing
- To provide the business with real time data on competition,
- Negotiate product cost and rebates
- Establish new branded suppliers and contacts
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Buying experience within Fashion, Footwear or multi-buying selection
- This will be a multi-channel opportunity so print, online and stores
- Sourced products from overseas
- Have knowledge of trends of relevant competitor's in the UK high-street.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships, with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A natural team player with the ability to manage cross departmental relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing retailer, in a key role with great benefits! Including travelling international including the US office, pension and other subsidised benefits. If you do fit the criteria & you are looking for a new challenge; please apply now quoting the reference Q97425A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97425A | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q101797_1490376453 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store ...
- Buying Manager
£80,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q84803_1490803152 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading high volume fast fashion retailer with continued plans to break into new markets are curr...