Flagship Store Manager - Regent Street, London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Flagship Store Manager - Regent Street, London|
|Salary||£33000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
A Flagship Store Manager role has come up for their Central London store. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores & is well recognised within the Apparel Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
The business is based on tradition and the company focuses on fashion, Home, leisure & outdoor equipment with a real feeling of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 service environment in the vibrant West-End London store environment.
The role will report into the District Manager & here you will be in control of your Sales & conversions, Wages, Controllable Costs, Mystery Shop & Operational Standards. You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading your team in achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Commerciality and visual merchandising
- Control on non-financial KPI's around service, staff retention, training and store planograms
- cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios
- Coach, train and motivate the Deputy Manager and store team
- Be a brand ambassador
- Provide 1st class customer service
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently has Store, Deputy store experience within a fashion or mixed goods fashion & home background where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority!
- You must be able to demonstrate how you lead a store
- Central London or Flagship store experience is desirable
- Consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- Lead by example and through your teams.
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
In return you will receive a fun working environment, with lots of support and bonus potential! If you feel you meet the itinerary for this position; please send your cv quoting the reference Q97425.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97425 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Flagship Store Manager - Aberdeen
£30,000 - £35,000 | Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Ref: Q101504 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Aberdee...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...
- Store Manager - North-West London
£32,050 - £32,050 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 30th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a St...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...