Financial Accountant - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Financial Accountant - West Midlands|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This blue-chip company which has a proven commercial success & LFL growth over the last 2 years is looking for a Financial Accountant for their corporate division. This role is to help meet the strategic business needs of this Blue-chip organisation which employes over 8,500 people. This is for a growing part of their business which has a proven commercial success LFL growth over the last 5 years , proven expertise within their corporate business.
This role is only open to a Qualified Accountant & must have experience from an Accountacy firm. You will be responsible for -
- controlling & reviewing monthly & annual balance sheets
- Reporting working capital
- Preparing statutory financial accounts and Group Reporting
- Extensive ad-hoc project work in this role
You will also be involved with -
- To deliver a comprehensive decision support services to stakeholders
- Preparing forecasts, business performance and financial reports on a weekly and ad-hoc basis
- To lead the financial performance and management information packs.
- To validate and report on sales and gross margin performance
- Working towards deadlines
- To provide financial support to ad hoc projects as directed.
- Look to drive performance and improvements in financial and budgetary improvements
The ideal candidate will be an:
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA or ACA ideally
- It is essential have practice experience within an accountancy firm
- Complying to internal reporting deadlines
- You will ideally also have a general understanding of the financial reporting framework within the UK & knowledge of IFRS (desirable)
- Experience of working alongside auditors.
- Strong systems orientation
- Work within the business dynamics & vision & values.
- Have excellent communication skills to be happy to be hands-on and work in an autonomous environment
This role is working for an leading businesses in their sector and will be suited to someone who qualified recently with accountancy firm experience. You will also receive a bonus, and pension and other benefits that will suit the seniority of the position.
This is a great opportunity for a business that growing business with a culture of forward thinking & innovation. If you feel that you are suitable for this position and have the necessary skills; please apply today quoting the reference Q98756.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95896 | Published: over 1 year ago