Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Finance Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
A multinational consumer goods business is currently seeking a strategic Finance Manager, who will be able to control and monitor the commercial aspect of the MEA business across the group.
Supporting the Group CFO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
· Assisting the Management in annual strategic planning process which includes providing industry and market trend analysis, SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
· Analyzing the management and operational processes and controls; evaluate their effectiveness and efficiency and propose value-added recommendations.
· Maintaining a company scorecard that monitors agreed strategic KPIs and key reporting criteria in the areas of sales, profitability, productivity and ROI, including benchmarks for comparison.
· Responsible for preparing monthly Sales reports & other special reports as and when required by the management.
· Working closely with the Marketing team to analyze and verify the pricing of the SKUs to ensure maximum profits.
· Providing hands-on support to sales teams for efficient and effective solutions for financial, business and risk management issues as well as support them by verifying and analyzing their APs & Debit Notes.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- ACA or CPA qualification (a chartered accountant) in addition to a recognized University Degree
- 5+ years of proven successful financial management experience ideally within an FMCG MNC
- experience of Business Performance Evaluation and budgeting and forecasting for multiple business units
- outstanding communication skills being able to build strong relationships, influencing and presenting at senior levels
An opportunity to grow ones career within a well-established business and a competitive salary package awaits the successful candidate. If you find this opportunity interesting, please send us your CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101077 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...