Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Finance Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
My client, a leader in the hospitality sector is seeking a Finance Manger to join there Head Office team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the finance department to ensure the timeless, accuracy and completion of all reports and processes.
- Review and distribution of company management reports for the UK boards.
- Consolidation of company management accounts.
- Ensure HMRC requirements are met.
- Managing budgets
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessment.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Ideally ACA qualified accountant, with 4 years PQE.
- Previous commercial experience ideally within a blue chip retailer.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team management experience.
- Able to demonstrate implementation or group consolidation.
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have an influence in an exciting workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96116 | Published: over 2 years ago