Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Finance Analyst|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Title: Finance Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary Range: GBP 40,000 PA
My client is a well renowned for debt purchasing, which purchases customer accounts from multiple businesses; such as retail banks, credit card and telecommunications companies.
My client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Finance Analyst with knowledge in financial analytics or backing in banking/finance
- Support the Financial Controller with migrating existing portfolios from an existing supplier onto the internal platform
- Manage a number of competing priorities across a wide number of stakeholders to ensure the finance' work steams' of the project are delivered on time
- Manage ad-hoc requests from management
- The opportunity to work within a well-established debt purchasing company in the UK
- The opportunity to be exposed to unparalleled career progression chances
- The chance to earn an excellent package
What do I need to apply?
- Knowledge of SQL & Excel
- Partial experience of statistics and statistical modeling
- Knowledge of financial analytics or a background in banking/finance
- Educated to degree standard (ACCA is preferable but university degrees are acceptable)
- Interpersonal skills / Good team player
- Confident to work in high pressure environments
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow your career with this ever growing organisation, why hesitate to apply? This could be the beginning of a bright start!
At Quest Search and Selection we work in partnership with our clients, providing strategic advice and specialist knowledge as well as operational recruitment services.
Our aim is to build long-lasting and effective relationships in order to develop a detailed understanding of each client's business, culture and recruitment requirements. Our very high repeat business rate is a testament to our commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99740 | Published: 11 months ago