Field Visual Merchandiser
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Field Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and innovative Visual Merchandiser to join a luxury, fun fashion retailer. You will be based in the central London Flagship, and also manage the visual merchandising for their additional London retail spaces.
The role will suit an individual with entrepreneurial spirit, and previous experience of delivering visuals in a retail environment that effectively embody the brand. This candidate will have the ability to inspire and engage the wider store in this vision.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will be required to:
- Ensure the brand image and values are well represented through effective store layouts and displays; whilst bringing your creative insight and market knowledge to the delivery of in-store visual standards
- Consistently deliver a strong and innovative visual proposition in iconic retail spaces
- Create an in-store visual that simultaneously represents the brand culture and current fashion-trends
- Manage relationships with external parties to ensure the brand's visual proposition is delivered in concession retail spaces
- React quickly to changes in-store, such as promotions
To be a successful in this role, you will:
- Follow womenswear fashion trends, and have a highly developed knowledge of seasonal changes and how to reflect these within stores
- Be a self-starter with a proactive and innovative attitude to work
- Have accomplished strong VM standards in a similar creative womenswear environment
- Be able to work autonomously, working with company guidelines in addition to your own commercial insight
- Have the ability to inspire and engage the wider store team in the desired visual experience so the vision carried throughout the retail space
- Have had over 3 years VM experience
- Department store and online VM experience is desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to progress your Visual Merchandising career with a fresh, bold, luxury fashion brand - please apply quoting Q101246!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101246 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Head of Buying
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ref: 103157_1495461740 | Published: 22th May 2017
We are currently working with a rapid-growing company and they are currently looking to hire a He...