Feed Mill Plant Manager (Jordanian Nationals)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Feed Mill Plant Manager (Jordanian Nationals)|
|Salary||£34000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
A well-established poultry business is in need of a Feed Mill Plant Manager in their operations in Amman. The business is well respected within its sector and is considered as a major producer and distributor of frozen products across the GCC.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Plant Manager will be responsible for optimizing mill yields, capacity and product quality. Furthermore, the Plant Manager will also be responsible for maintaining records and establishing appropriate maintenance schedules.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the milling personnel in order to achieve maximum capacity and performance
- Efficient utilization of equipment and improving processes to obtain optimum performance
- Ensuring plant is compliant of internal or external audit requirements
- Providing above par mill sanitation which satisfies the requirement of standard Food Safety procedures
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the food production industry
- In depth knowledge of feed batch formulas
- Must be a good communicator, excellent command of the English language.
- Strong leadership skills
Due to visa restrictions, a Jordanian national would be preferred and if you see yourself thriving in this opportunity, please send your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100946 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Compliance Manager - Dubai
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102861_1492675004 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the leading luxury goods company across the...